yfz450 shocks

crusty4365

Sep 2, 2007
montgomery NY
hey im thinking about getting either longer a arms or a widening kit
that way i can run yfz450 elkas
then that way when i get a yfz450 i can put the stock yfz450 shocks on the blaster and put the yfz450 elkas on the new yfz

how much ride height does yfz450 shocks add?
can you mount yfz450 rear shock on a blaster?
if so with what modification?

the converter kit for diamond j- does that include a converter for the rear?

how long of a arms do i need to run yfz450 shocks in the front?
how much ride heigt does a yfz450 shock add.... actualy, anyone who has them please take them off ur blaster and measure them eye to eye that way i know how long they are.

is this a good idea?

crusty you and me both lol im gunna get a yfz450 at the end of the summer after working. im keepin the blasty though i could nvr sell it lol

im keeping mine too tho cuz my brother wants to get a 450 and since hes 21 now he wont be riding it much so i will just hijack it and slowly take it over until it doesnt even look like the yfz he bought ahahahaha

hey crusty the yfz shocks are 15 3/4 inches center of eye to eye u can run stock aarms w the widening and coversion kit, also the ride hieght acutally lowers in the front w the yfz shocks, i had to tighten my springs up to raise the front end, because there are that soft! and if ur getting aftermerket aarms make sure they are long travel so the yfz shocks will fit!