YFZ build

if it was me i would keep the arms, shocks, and stem that are on it and just wait for money to come your way but it's all up to you. if you do trade atleast you won't be stock and you'll have a good amount of money to play with.

if it was me i would keep the arms, shocks, and stem that are on it and just wait for money to come your way but it's all up to you. if you do trade atleast you won't be stock and you'll have a good amount of money to play with.

the arms im getting arm a/m aswell just not as wide!and the arms i have on it dont suit me as they catch on rocks very easy but perform on the track very well!

really??? the arms are really too wide to do anything but race with it would be hard in trails and its not like hes going stock. there is a shock that needs rebuilt which can't be cheap and revalved yfz shocks are still really really good. and there is no reason for a +2 stem unless you race. and all those parts and almost 800 dollars? i say its a steal unless he would be mx racing

only so many companies actually make bearings.

the blaster bearings are made by Koyo, so if the aftermarket replacements you use are Koyo, they're probably the same thing that comes in the yamaha box

well he never specified what type of riding he does and from the one vid i did see of him riding his yfz was out in the wide open. if he does more woods riding then yeah go with the deal, plus you can't beat getting that much cash with it.