would i win..

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
aite, with the mods in my sig would i be able to beat a 300ex with- fmf fatty pipe, bored .70, rider 15lbs lighter than me, maxxis razr tires...

THIS IS GOING TO BE A DRAG RACE ON CONCRETE, FLAT EXCEPT A TIINNY TINNY INCLINE FOR LIKE 10 FEET... IM 175 LBS, HE IS 160 HOW WOULD I FARE AGAINST HIM?

AND if it is gunna be a bad loss, what can i do to make it close, or win... if its gunna be a really close race, im just gunna go octane booster...(we are both gunna run 93 octane...but if i know its close imma use octane booster, cuz i hate 4pokes for the most part..there are a few ok ones..)

hmm..would it be bad if he had racing cam... (idk if he does or not..but..i think he left 1 or 2 things out of his mods list..or he wouldn't have challenged me i don' think.) how far would i beat him if he didn't have a racing cam.. just hte mods i listed for him?

ahh hell, the 300 is a 4 stroke!! the blaster is a 2 stroke. u will beat it strider! ive proven this many times with a stock blaster agianst a stock 300.

and my race blaster agianst a race 300

it takes 4 strokes alot of cc wise to even a blasters 2 stroke power

i know, they are damn heavy... lets hope he didn't lie and leave a bunch of sh*t out of what he actually has--lmao, i wanna see the look on his face, getting beat by such a small sized quad (thats a fun thing with blasters :p)

but if i know its close imma use octane booster

You do know that's crap right? I've used every octane booster you can think of..

CHAMPION Octane Booster 15 pts.
PRESTONE 0-60 Octane Booster Made with Jet Fuel 10 pts.
And another one...

They do absolutely nothing.

You do know that's crap right? I've used every octane booster you can think of..

CHAMPION Octane Booster 15 pts.
PRESTONE 0-60 Octane Booster Made with Jet Fuel 10 pts.
And another one...

They do absolutely nothing.

You aren't much of a performance guy are you? I use the cheap-ass O'Reilly Octane Boost in every 5 gallons. My 2-strokes all average about ten, yes count em biotch, degrees cooler. Thus I can lean my carbs out and whoop your ass! Bring it.

Back to Topic. Stryder take his ass. You got so much stuff on your Blaster that It shouldn't be a question of how bad. It will be the question of how much Blue smoke will be accompaning his humiliation. Lean the bars and give it hell!!!=))

haha, this post hasn't been up in a while, im racing him as ssoon as my rebuild
and breakin are done when i do that in the spring -- i'll tell you guys how bad i killed him when i do it

You'll kill that 300,also N.O.S octane boost is the only one that i've found to work.

the problem with 4 pokes is yeah they are slow. that's why when they stopped making 2 cycle engines for the u.s. they started making 4 cycle engines larger in cc.
they knew that a 200cc 4 cycle engine just couldn't compete at the same rate of performance that a 2cycle 200cc could.

My 12 year old has outrun the 300ex with his stock blaster time and time again.

even if this guy has bored his out .70 over he is still riding a weaker machine.
you have yours bored .60 over with 20 off the head. that really produces some donkeys in a 2 cycle.

but don 't run octane boost you should beat him hands down even if this monkey has a hot cam.

another trick you could do and probably should do, is either slot your stator plate so you can advance the timing a little or buy a "ricky stator" slotted plate to do this with.

but you wont need it for this race. just lay on the handlebars, and really put some weight on the front end.
remember his 4 cycle doesn't have as much torque off the line so he wont have to worry so much about his front end coming up, as you will with your blaster.
also you can lower your blaster and it wont stand up as much on take off.
I have lowered mine and it's alot more difficult to get mine to stand up.
means i get better off the line with less worry of eating the handlebars on take off.

and just like any drag race, the racers release the clutch until just before it engages so that the clutch is already grabbing just a little, so that you get a good off the line with less snatch in the rear end. the more the engine snatches against the rear end the more likely it is to stand up.

so give a good amount of throttle, hold down your rear brakes and begin to let out the clutch until it grabs a little, keep the throttle on and the bike still until time to launch, when you launch let go of the brake and clutch and go full throttle,
you should tear him a new one, and make him either give tons of excuses for why he lost or at least limp home quietly with his tail between his legs.

practice this and get good at it, you'll make him look like he is riding 50cc.

the problem with 4 pokes is yeah they are slow. that's why when they stopped making 2 cycle engines for the u.s. they started making 4 cycle engines larger in cc.
they knew that a 200cc 4 cycle engine just couldn't compete at the same rate of performance that a 2cycle 200cc could.

My 12 year old has outrun the 300ex with his stock blaster time and time again.

even if this guy has bored his out .70 over he is still riding a weaker machine.
you have yours bored .60 over with 20 off the head. that really produces some donkeys in a 2 cycle.

but don 't run octane boost you should beat him hands down even if this monkey has a hot cam.

another trick you could do and probably should do, is either slot your stator plate so you can advance the timing a little or buy a "ricky stator" slotted plate to do this with.

but you wont need it for this race. just lay on the handlebars, and really put some weight on the front end.
remember his 4 cycle doesn't have as much torque off the line so he wont have to worry so much about his front end coming up, as you will with your blaster.
also you can lower your blaster and it wont stand up as much on take off.
I have lowered mine and it's alot more difficult to get mine to stand up.
means i get better off the line with less worry of eating the handlebars on take off.

and just like any drag race, the racers release the clutch until just before it engages so that the clutch is already grabbing just a little, so that you get a good off the line with less snatch in the rear end. the more the engine snatches against the rear end the more likely it is to stand up.

so give a good amount of throttle, hold down your rear brakes and begin to let out the clutch until it grabs a little, keep the throttle on and the bike still until time to launch, when you launch let go of the brake and clutch and go full throttle,
you should tear him a new one, and make him either give tons of excuses for why he lost or at least limp home quietly with his tail between his legs.

practice this and get good at it, you'll make him look like he is riding 50cc.

nice advice, yeah.. i dragrace my shee a lot, i only rescently started doing the clutch sh*t that you brought up, that makes a hell of a difference. haha, i should run octane booster anyway just for the hell of it :p but im not going to you have some good advice though