who would win

jar1zx

Feb 27, 2008
think i can get that damn brute 750 now? i got mine running now and just need 2 tune it.....jets n so and stator...i got it at 4+ right now i think thats ok and the KN air filter should be in soon. i still need 2 send off my head to PB. but lol i'm running 185 comp right now. this blaster will get dumb in 5th and 6th gear on gravel roads...lol

i have a brute you will prolly need more mods that that id think cause it just about keeps up with the raptor 700s but sh*t i cant say i havent been wrong before or been shocked with what i have seen some blaster do so when you do it get a vid for sure

ya man i think the bruteforce has your number on this one..but i have never raced or rode one...jus seen the races on youtube beating banshee and raptor 700's...idk try it and find out

i beat a 800 Polaris when my carb was running out of gas but we both ran out of room i was in 5th gear so....carb did not run out of gas till 6th gear lmao....but now it's fixed.. im running a 20X11X10 on rear and 15_39 gearing so im moving pretty good too. i'm sure the brute will get me top end i just want 2 beat it till i top out. just a guess my blaster is doing over 60

it'll be close... i've raced a brute against my drag shee (the brute was modded some to take on some people apparently) and stupid me decided "ah.. f*ck.. what can something called a brute do..." so i took it easy and it came tearing up beside me, i only wound up beating it by a single length... .

id take caution racing that thing with your blaster until you get some more mods

brute 750

i raced my blaster agaist a brute 750 and i only lost by 1 legth. my blaster has a fmf powercore2 silencer fmf fatty pipe weisco piston (20over) boyseen reeds and a k&n airfilter

Wow guys am I actually reading this? A brute force is going to be hard for a blaster to keep up with even with moderate mods. That 750 is going to launch with no wheel spin and keep on digging. Best of luck to you though.

ya you will need some serious sh*t to beat that thing! its a 750 for god sake! granted it IT is heavy as all hell. i just dont see it happening without some serious mods