Which tires are best?

Brokenloose

Nov 23, 2012
Texas
Alright guys and gals here's the scoop, I recently bought a 2000 yamaha blaster that's been bored out, the rest is stock. Including the wheels and rear tires which are the massive (balloon style) it has itp holeshots on the front. I was wondering what y'all's thoughts were on tires and possibly wheels. Where I live there's sand, dirt, mud, snow
I'm not gonna be climbing rocks much or riding on the road. I'm just looking for some input that way I know what I'm looking at buying. I don't wanna buy a set of junk tires and wheels.

If it were me i would buy the dunlop radial tires if you can afford them. I used every type of tire out there and the dunlops seem to handle ride and hook the best but there really expensive but well worth it. I prefer the type that comes stock on the new raptor 700R. KT345 is what comes stock on them and if you shop wisely you can score em for about 105ish each.

I'm just tired of the balloon tire look I want the squared tire look that rides comfortably no matter what. I've done some reading on here and I'm prob gonna do a few mods to the bike itself but right now I'm just gonna start off with some decent wheels and tires. This is the first time I've seen someone mention dunlops. Could you tell me a little more about them?

The dunlop atv tire is just a high end tire and in a radial they really do well in damn near any condition. If you ride with radials all around you will love how smooth they ride at any speed. You dont see many people buying them because they are pretty expensive.