what tires and rims should I buy

go for the kenda klaws with douglas rims, friend races quads in nationals and rides trails with me without even switching tires and rims i belive 4 ply but they pretty light to. i run 6ply GNCCs they heavy compared to his kenda's i got to lose some weight now. haha

razrs or holeshots

I need help getting tires and rims for my blaster i was looking at some holeshots with dougles rims but not sure what do you guys think?
I think your right on on the tires and rims, i would get holeshots or razrs they seem to be the best tires. Im planning on getting some douglas rims with razr2 tires,(i live in indiana to)

I got Holeshot MXR-6's and they rip. I first rode them in wet loose mud or dirt. They hooked real good. I went to the track this weekend and they did awesome on the loose dry packed dirt as well. Not sure how they will wear though?

O and If u order just the tire your wasting your time, get the wheel tire combo. The price to install a tire on a rim is rediculious! I got rapped.

Personal opinion, this is what im doing. Get some banshee hubs off of ebay and then get some itp ss rims off of wherever (They fit the rear with the banshee hubs and they automatically mount the front) and wrap them in Holeshots.

i'm running razrs all around 4/ply with .160 douglas rims 6 months hard Maine riding no probs sling'n mudd like a mutha f*cka

i like the itp rims not really dear either :)
i have xcr's on my shee quite happy with them :)
also im finding wear an tear is very low :)