What stage elka's?

hard to tell what stage they are, because of the rezzie changes made recently
they look to be dual rate springs
but without knowing what rider weight they are built for, it's a shot in the dark

here's my rezzie mountings....................

black ty-raps w/ piece of heater hose sandwiched in between rezzie and frame in these pics, i have modquad rezzie mounts going on soon
5179-photo-0257.jpg

5167-photo-0220.jpg

rear...............

5164-photo-0192.jpg

Those shocks are very nice. Where did you get those??? hahahaahhahaha

Those shocks are very nice. Where did you get those??? hahahaahhahaha

some fuggin masshole traded me for long travel works, then traded them like some kinda damn gypsy !!!!!! LOL

the fronts are stage 2's because there is no rebound control below the spring, the rear looks like a 2 as well is there a flat head screw on the lower portion below the spring? if so it will be a stage 3.

the fronts are stage 2's because there is no rebound control below the spring, the rear looks like a 2 as well is there a flat head screw on the lower portion below the spring? if so it will be a stage 3.

good info! There is a screw on the bottom of the rear shock! Stage 3 baby! I:I

also good to know here too, as the rear elka i just scored has the rebound screw adjuster !!!!!!

Couple questions, what stage elkas are these? They look like stage four because of the remote rezzy's but I am not sure. And would this elka rear shock be better then a Works 400ex rear shock? Thanks!
GOPR0207-1.jpg

Also what does this do?
GOPR0205-2.jpg

show a pic of the adjuster on the bottem of the rear and that dosent mean that the fronts are stage 3 just cuz the rear is