What main and pilot should I run?

wait....isn't the PE carb a 4 stroke carb ???
where is the "airscew" located ??? in front or back of the slide ???

and i'd get a 4-6" velocity tube between the carb and airfilter, directly onto the carb has been known to cause jetting headaches, the tube allows the airflow to straighten out and pull fuel from the jets better

wait....isn't the PE carb a 4 stroke carb ???
where is the "airscew" located ??? in front or back of the slide ???

and i'd get a 4-6" velocity tube between the carb and airfilter, directly onto the carb has been known to cause jetting headaches, the tube allows the airflow to straighten out and pull fuel from the jets better

Yeah there is a lot of confusion if the PE is a 4 stroke or 2 stroke carb. However I say its a 2 stroke carb because the mixture screw is at the rear (closer to air filter) on the carb. Where do I get a velocity tube at? I checked eBay and couldn't find anything.

ok, then thats definately an "airscrew" and adds air as a 2 stroke should have
the front screws on a 4 stroke carb add fuel, not air, so the settings would be the opposite...turning the screw out would richen the circut, instead of lean it like a rear screw will

they do not sale velocity tubes as i know of, search on here, lots of guys have made them using 2" pvc and "fernco" plumbing fittings from any hardware store,
take measurements of the O.D. back of your carb and I.D. filter measurement before hand,
i know there's pics and details somewhere...search !

gotta run, later