what do you think?

yes se-r

Aug 6, 2009
Long Island, NY
EDIT: i know some of this stuff is in other threads, its not compiled into this.
ok well i had a few rebuild threads but i dont feel like unburying them plus i want to make this one nice from scratch

as some of you know i got my blaster in a trade back in august for a goped. goped was pretty sick but im not gonna get into it, the blaster was a peice of sh*t.

since then ive replaced nuts, bolts, grips, gaskets, oil etc etc etc the list goes on.

lots of cleaning supplies, some paint and elbow grease and of course lots of $$$$

here she is when i first got her: with blown up clutch, seized gearcase, bald tires, crappy plastics, painted shocks (even the piston, not just the spring) lol
0804090133c.jpg

0803091408.jpg

believe it or not this was a clutch basket:
0809091357b.jpg

so anyway i slowly began to collect parts, fixing little things and i found problems, replacing headlight parts...clutch parts brake parts etc.

FLOTEK anyone? .020 bore, trail port and polish, reshape/mill head
1114091132.jpg
1114091134.jpg

combine that with vforce3 reeds, a 28mm carb, wiseco .020 piston and she should rip

then i hit up some suspension components:

250r rear shock:
1115091216.jpg
1115091229.jpg

and banshee front shocks:
1116091632.jpg

and thats pretty much it, only thing i need really is exhaust. then ill relax for a little and probably move onto +4 swinger, +4 axle etc.

comments? I:I

Looks good man

nice! lookin good! i just bought some banshee shocks..were they hard to install?

I've never installed banshee shocks, but i've taken the stock shocks out and put back in. its just the two bolts holding it in, take them out, the old shock should fall right out. and the banshee shocks i believe are a little big longer so the arm will have to be angles down slightly and it should slip in.

Reactions: tyler1blaster
Looks good man

I've never installed banshee shocks, but i've taken the stock shocks out and put back in. its just the two bolts holding it in, take them out, the old shock should fall right out. and the banshee shocks i believe are a little big longer so the arm will have to be angles down slightly and it should slip in.

thanks dudes rep for both of u!