vito 240 issues

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
I got the kit and she looks good. Upon inspection and some little measuring I found some areas of concern that I was too lazy to screw with. I emailed a board member and his first respo. confirmed what i found.

The vito kit is a cool bolt on to a stock bottom. That's it. You stroke it and the timing get's screwed, not to mention the mods you need to do to accomodate a 4mm. The vito kit is made for the mik carb and stock rod.

If you want to make her work with a 4mm, you need to just buy a nice big bore kit other than the vito, it will work out money wise and you will have better ride.

The issue at hand is what me and Ranelator were talking about. If you put a spacer in the base of the cyl, the point/timing of the intake exhaust is changed. Not to mention, the actuual head height.So the whole thing is off.

I wrote a fellow member that has exper. on this and he pretty much confirmed all I had concerns with.

The 3mm stroker would seem to work. The 4mm is a pian in the A.

I have to fall back and punt.

Let you know what i decide to do.

A

what about the hotrods +4mm crank... it doesnt require a spacer plate... just some minor case mods?

the vitos +3 does use a spacer plate.

Howdy!!

Hey, Paul!!!! Just so happens you sold me 4mm a couple months ago!!! Still batting around what I want to do.

BTW, welcome aboard!! Some sharp folks around here.

A

thanks.. i appreciate it.

i was looking the my catalogs the other day... and realized how many parts i have for blasters... so i figured i better start advertising them more... so here i am.

thanks.. i appreciate it.

i was looking the my catalogs the other day... and realized how many parts i have for blasters... so i figured i better start advertising them more... so here i am.

we wont mind if . . . . . . .

1) you do it in the right section

2) You limit how many advertising posts you make.

3) your not just on here to advertise, which means you will be on here helping out with things like pittboss does from factory7.

thanks and welcome.

we wont mind if . . . . . . .

1) you do it in the right section

2) You limit how many advertising posts you make.

3) your not just on here to advertise, which means you will be on here helping out with things like pittboss does from factory7.

thanks and welcome.

i second this idea keep it to the ad section dont spam all of the sections