V-force 4 reeds?

Druhh

Mar 23, 2015
I was looking at these for my blaster, anyone know how good they are? Or any advice for them? Thanks.

I have those reeds and the ones i had before were stock and the stock ones are absolutly terrible compared to these, when i first started it with the new reeds i had to re-adjust my idle because it reved atleast a thousand RPM past the normal idle

Did you leak test to make sure the reed block was air tight?
Yes and what I believe what happend is that the first reeds didnt seal up properly before they broke. My blaster would never run right with the first reeds so when they broke I bought these, tuned the oil mixture screw. never ran better.

Yes and what I believe what happend is that the first reeds didnt seal up properly before they broke. My blaster would never run right with the first reeds so when they broke I bought these, tuned the oil mixture screw. never ran better.

Where did you find the oil mixture screw, I can't find mine.

Do you mean air screw?

Where did you find the oil mixture screw, I can't find mine.

Do you mean air screw?
This is the engine oil adjustment screw also controlls idle

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 250
Someone is having a lend of you, all that screw does is lift the slide in the carby.

There is no way to alter the rate of oil injection, well not that I know of.

Someone is having a lend of you, all that screw does is lift the slide in the carby.

There is no way to alter the rate of oil injection, well not that I know of.
Yes I realized that and I forgot that I did(im serious), I got it confused with something else I have seen on a different engine I tend to get the simplest engine parts confused with each other especially if its a forign engine. After I found that picture and posted it I realized I screwed up.