the new race hood

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
i still need to mount up the lights and put my # plates on...and damn maier needs to work on there fitting a little better...none the less i love it.

fvcz2x.jpg

2dqvcxf.jpg

4tmvpy.jpg

2vv8db6.jpg

I like the fender part but the hood needs something to brake it up.To much plain flat surfes.It needs a scoop or vents.That just me.

you need to get some white vinal to make ur own stickers to bring the same pattern from the tank to the hood...it would look so0o0o0o0o much better man.

i love it. It does need sumthin tho. Outta look killer when you get the number plate on there. Ive always loved the race hood, I just can decide on black or white for mine...Then I wanna set it up like the ones from project blaster....like the one on lasxgames bike.

Ive always liked the blue and yellow on your blaster YB, this just makes it better!

i love it. It does need sumthin tho. Outta look killer when you get the number plate on there. Ive always loved the race hood, I just can decide on black or white for mine...Then I wanna set it up like the ones from project blaster....like the one on lasxgames bike.

Ive always liked the blue and yellow on your blaster YB, this just makes it better!

thanks man I:I