shifting with boots

beaster45

Mar 4, 2008
ILL
I have a question does anyone use riding boots with there yamaha blaster(I still have stock shifter lever and I were a size 14 boot) I have tried to shift with them its too hard. I have a 2005 yamaha blaster if anyone can help me that would be great

I have a question does anyone use riding boots with there yamaha blaster(I still have stock shifter lever and I were a size 14 boot) I have tried to shift with them its too hard. I have a 2005 yamaha blaster if anyone can help me that would be great
i had the same problem when i got mine, just try using them every time you ride and they should break in a little bit and be easier, i also found it a little helpful when you go outside to walk around in them (i know it seems silly but it helps)

you can raise the shift lever up or another way of breaking in boots is to walk around out side with water on them,

I got the thor quadrant atv boots size 12 and all i did was raise my shift lever just a bit and it works great just gotta get used to lifting your foot to downshift

I got the thor quadrant atv boots size 12 and all i did was raise my shift lever just a bit and it works great just gotta get used to lifting your foot to downshift

i got quadrants to and all i did was moved my shifter...ive had my boots or a while and it get easyer when they break in