sh*t Happends....It Better Get Better

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
Alright... first im starting off with this:

As most/all of you know, i suck at these speeches and spelling, so just ignore that aspect. but in all seriousness lisen up.

everyone has times in their life where nothing goes rite and everything seems to fall appart on you. no matter how old you are, or what race, or if you think your Jesus, life will never go the way you want, people will always hate, and sh*t will happen.

unfortunally a lot of this happends to what seems like the best of people. the people who care, and the people who want to make a difference in the world. not everyone is a bad person and there will alwyas be people out there to help and want to get involved. the fact of the matter is that ive meat a handfull of people who were there for me and helped me get along. i thank you/them all for that and want you/them to know that i will always be there for them.

the point of this thread is to reconize some of those people and be able to lend a hand to them in their time of need.

most of you knwo this guy on the forum, and has been involved since 07-18-2011 and has contrubuted a monumental amount of help to almost everyone on this forum.

Before i had to stop racing, and all our car problems came, this guy sponsored me in an effort to help fund my racing and win a few races with the equitment i had. althoug the race was sololy paid off by him, it never happened because our car blew up on us and we had to buy a corolla therefore no longer being able to race. going through all these car problems, and and such, the money he sent to me and my family helped fund the car. and still offered to help beyond that into getting me back to racing asap.

like i said above, this guy has helped enormously to me, others, and this forum overall and i think we should all help repay him for his gradittude in a form of a donation and a prayer.

Blaaster, we all have tough times in our lives, but it was you that told me "Good things come to those who wait" so things will get better, and everything will be back to normal. weather that be a few days to a few years, nothin will last forever. Fyi, me and my family has been in a near similar situtation as you, and so has one of my good friends... We/ I will always be there you man! and Thank You!

thank you to all who have donated :) it is very much appericated :D

Last edited:
I must respond by firstly saying, please do not donate, money cannot solve any of my problems.

Q10 has put me on a pedestal which I neither deserve or that I am comfortable with.

I am most touched with his efforts, and if anyone feels like donating anything, this guy and his Mom are in so much greater need than I will ever be.

I do what I do, because I am blessed by doing it.

If any one wants to show me support to help me through some of my problems, please offer up a prayer for me.

I must respond by firstly saying, please do not donate, money cannot solve any of my problems.

Q10 has put me on a pedestal which I neither deserve or that I am comfortable with.

I am most touched with his efforts, and if anyone feels like donating anything, this guy and his Mom are in so much greater need than I will ever be.

I do what I do, because I am blessed by doing it.

If any one wants to show me support to help me through some of my problems, please offer up a prayer for me.

most of my problems have worked them selfs out auctally today. minus the whole girl friend problem.... you need it more.

both you guys have shown yourselves to be outstanding people,
karma will take care of you both !!!!