Review of Kennedy_Power (Angus Kennedy)

djack12

Jun 4, 2008
California
www.blasterforum.com
When i decided that my blaster needed a little more go, I had a choice of some really great motor builders. My decision after talking to all of them was Kennedy_Power. All the builders on the forum know their stuff, but Angus took extra time to talk to me about what I wanted and how to achieve the results I was looking for. So onto the review, I start with some pictures of before it was shipped off.

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

All I can say of the upgrades is WOW! Angus even helped me with jetting. I have to say he was pretty spot on. He knows his stuff.

This thing just pulls from the bottom to the top. Great for trails. I can say that when you want the power it is there.

Im not going to say that this gave me a 500% increase in power, because I do not have a dyno to prove that.

Here are some after pics.

DSC02227.jpg

DSC02228.jpg

DSC02229.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

DSC02232.jpg

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

Here are the pictures of the Shearer Pipe. The work is great. and it preforms even better. I could not be any happier. The pipe comes with everything needed to install it.

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02225.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

I would recommend Angus to anyone that is looking for a little extra for their blaster He does great work, and is a great guy to talk to. Full of advice and knowledge. I still call him to this day if I have any questions.

All in all I feel that I got a great set up for a great price. Angus knows his stuff. PM or email him for more information.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kennedypower/
http://www.shearerpipes.com/

glad to here you liked it, and with the black and white colors, all ur blasty needs now is some red and blue lights and a siren, and u got the forums first all police blasty lol

Im not sure on the 4 stroke stuff. contact him. i know mat shearer is working on pipes for 4 strokes now.

here is a video clip. sorry its short, and not much revving, but i live in a HOA and they get mad. Ill get better later.

Last edited:
you should. i want to see how much power you think it gained. i still need to do my timing advance, and also get a .35mm carb.

remeber building is a motor is not about peak HP numbers. how often are you at WOT? its about usable power. with this new set up when i go around a corner and pin it the power is there.