**REBUILD TIME**

BlasterChris08

Sep 25, 2008
Rhode Island
Hey guys...haha in a good mood today cause I get to announce that Ima be doing another rebuild! For those who dont know I had a seized engine so i tore it apart and redid the whole thing. If you ask why am i then I tell you that i just want to while i make the money to buy the Full top end kit I need and to pay for a bore of my cylinder....There is a picture below of what it looks like now but not for long!! I made a sh*t load of errors tearing mine down, painting and putting it back together like taking the sleeves out to the swingarm and a arms and losing bearings....lol.....I just to hear any advice you guys have like past problems youve had so i can avoid them...also ideas for my project will be appreciated.....Im planning on spending like 400 on sh*t besides getting it fixed if u want to gimme ideas!!! thanks guys!!!!

1zxusd2.jpg

lol nah this is the thrid time trying to get it running well.....btw ideas excluding the bottom end please cause i aint rebuilding the bottom end and it might be too expensive for me to do the bottom ed cause then i gotta get the tools to seperate the cases as well

you do not need tools to split the cases, excluding a flywheel puller.
you just need a rubber mallet

oh really....so if i was gonna put the vitos +3 stroker in then what would i have to do???include all info= bout the process and changes things to make it work right please

ok u actually need a tool for splitting the case there is a substance called yamabond that is holding the cases together and its like glue if u use a screw driver to split the cases ur gonna have trouble getting a good seal