Premium Member Info

cbaber

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
NY
I have decided to add a new user group called Premium Members. This group is very special. They have their own forum, more PM storage, more power, and they also have the ability to vote on important issues at BlasterForum.com.

How do you become a Premium Member? Its simple. You donate $10 to BlasterForum.com. This is a one time per year fee. What is the money used for? Its used to fund BlasterForum.com. We need money for hosting and other website related costs. We also need some extra cash for contests and other events. All the money donated is put back into BlasterForum.com.

If you are interested in donating, please click the "Make a Donation" button near the top of the forum. After you donate please send me a PM and I will make you a premium member.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Thanks

Last edited:
I am only accepting online transactions. If you can't send money via the internet, please PM me and I will give you an address where you can send money orders or checks. You can also pay with a credit card through PayPal.

Ok thanks man I got a button set up near the top of the forum. Use that button to make a payment via PayPal or credit card. Thanks