pour ceux qui parle francais!!

hmmm?

Give or take. I opt for the original 6. That was when a real league was formed. Then there was really only two teams. If you were top notch you were in Monteal, if you wanted to play at that level and weren't on Monteal you were in Detroit.

BTW, "Detroit sucks", is a rather ignorant statment. You can hate 'em. you can hate the uniform, but what they are is a top team. Every year, for over a hundred years they were there.

The funny thing is I bet there ain't one of the SOB's that own a Blaster.

Oh well, another 2 points tonight.

Lord Stanley likes Detroit only second to Montreal.

A

PS. One ugly truth is Canadian hockey is having a hard time. Over the last 10 yrs the rest of the teams kept the Canadians in the league. Carolina snagged one of the teams. Sucks money and business take as much as they do. I can't see a NHL without the Canadian teams. Hell the Oilers still have flames from the oil rig!!!

Last edited:
We get alot of money for all that sap we suck you know.

I know saying Detroit sucks is ignorant and a false statement, as they are one of the best franchises in the NHL. No offense was intended, I'm just not a fan of Detroit.

Ive always thought that canada should have more teams considering they invented the sport and its as important to them as soccer is to brazil.

Nah!!!

No offense here. I love hockey!

That was about the best analogy possible on Brazil and soccer. Before last year Canadian hockey teams almost ceased to exist. Staggers the imagintion.

Randelator your cool, Flyers was the on that said sucks.

Flyers, no lie, for draining trees that's good money.

sh*t tastes good.

Anyway, that's what I was lookin' for!!! Get a little fur flying on some hockey!!!!!!!

A:-D

i love hocky too i know what your thinking english kid and hockey wtf but i love it and the fights lol i use to play but gave it up for quads lol, and i had to study french and spaish as i go to a school that makes us i have been learning french for 4 years and spanish 2 and can't understand any of it lol

Canada should get some more teams...like send Dallas up there. What the hell do the Texans need a hockey team for? Oh Tampa bay and Florida can go to, they cant even keep their ice completely frozen in the playoffs.

I used to play hockey to, but its to damn expensive and my parents wouldn't pay for it anymore.

No offense here. I love hockey!

sh*t tastes good.

A:-D

lmao, sh*t tastes good...hehe...thas not good.
sorry man, i had to bring that up. lol..what exactly did you mean?? the syrup?
but anyway..yeah! hockey is good!
but oldfart1statv... that is funny as hell! you made my night! lol "sh*t tastes good" HAHA YES!!!