old newb from ri

twistedink0

Nov 8, 2011
little rhody
had an old account .. this is new .. but got another blaster and been checking on the new tips an tricks and checking pics for motivation and ideas .. picked up 2002 today stock i mean showroom stock drum brakes worked like new hydros mint condition.. guy bought it and its sat .. and he wasnt lien orig tires had the new nubbys still axel nuts havnt even been touched so many bolts on the bike are still new and never been touched new .. ill get some pics up later .. sadly its stock motor wise and has more power then ive felt from prev piped bikes i bought .. this is gona be the one that gets the attention .. already spent the day on it .. lakota front shockes itp polished rear wheels and blackwater tires old set of v forces i had i threw in there cleaned carb new jets and filter plug trans fluid re torqued all head bolts as well as everything else .. its stayin stock piped .. for now .. o did oil injection an tors removed cut fenders ordered scoops and rear spacers .. stock skid plate ftw stock tailight mint and working perfect ftw the lil things i can appreciate because its like i just went to the dealer .. sad part is i baught a beat up jeep for 300 needed some work .. never did the work and traded for this quad .. butt told the guy all he needed to do to the jeep and gave him the new parts to do so .. but this is long .. butt why not gives us something to do at this time if were up ..

ok sorry was slackin .. so heres the 300 dollor blaster.. mint .. stock .. well not any more .. still on factory piston .. and my hydro set up being finished

sorry here they are

Attachments

• imagejpeg952_2.jpg
    imagejpeg952_2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 148
  • imagejpeg952_3.jpg
    imagejpeg952_3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 105
  • mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 98