New to Forums need help

AJ02Blaster

May 31, 2012
Hey guys I'm new to the forums and i have a 2002 blaster i need help with.

i took my bike out riding on the weekend and after going through a water hole way to fast the bike started back firing and bogging out if i went anywhere near full throttle, also it would pour gas out of the bowl if i did not turn off the fuel before shutting down the engine.

Now i know the carb needs to be cleaned my problem is my bike has factory oil injection and I cannot figure out how to take the oil line off the carb so i can remove the carb and clean it. This oil line does not have a clip like the fuel line does so i'm stumped any help would be greatly appreciated. Also is there a way to delete oil injection so i can just run mixed gas, this would be so much easier.

Hey guys I'm new to the forums and i have a 2002 blaster i need help with.

i took my bike out riding on the weekend and after going through a water hole way to fast the bike started back firing and bogging out if i went anywhere near full throttle, also it would pour gas out of the bowl if i did not turn off the fuel before shutting down the engine.

Now i know the carb needs to be cleaned my problem is my bike has factory oil injection and I cannot figure out how to take the oil line off the carb so i can remove the carb and clean it. This oil line does not have a clip like the fuel line does so i'm stumped any help would be greatly appreciated. Also is there a way to delete oil injection so i can just run mixed gas, this would be so much easier.
here you go, try this...
http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-install-oil-injection-block-off-kit-681/

Welcome to the forum. You may have to delete or replace the lines. In time, the lines harden up and will just break like there hard plastic. It's best to just delete it.