new rubber for my baby

May 26, 2013
immokalee fl
so i just got new front tires for my blaster they are gbc xc master i got them for a good price so i think for 100 a pair shipped tell what you guys think
IMAG0872-11.jpg
IMAG0874-11.jpg
IMAG0875-1111.jpg
IMAG0876-11.jpg
IMAG0876-11.jpg
IMAG0878-11.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0877-111.jpg
    IMAG0877-111.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 302
yeah for the price you cant beat that i got them a cotsco and as fpr the tires i went yesturday for a ride and they hook the ground preatty good i hope they last for a while

bet i'm running more than 9 psi for the last season, and have had zero flats. although i'm running shocks that don't require the tire to be part of the suspension :)
i've got a stack of tires with holes in the sidewalls from running the "suggested" tire pressure :(

run what your terrain requires

Terrain has a lot to do with what tire pressure your running. If your riding on rough and rocky terrain with low pressure your not going to smack a rock and bounce off or up it. Your going to hit the rock and feel it hit your rim and dent it or puncture your tire, and you will also have a better chance of pinching your tires between to rocks.

Look at the sidewall of your tires to see what the recommended tire pressure is. Some people run there tire pressure lower then the tire likes to be ran at because the dumb sticker on the fender. The recommended tire pressure on the sticker is meant for a stock blaster with stock tires.