Need shock help

blaster7

Mar 5, 2011
Martinsburg wv
Hello guys I have a question,would a set of stock 400ex shocks just bolt up to my blaster or do I need to modify anything,again thanks for all you help.

hmmm kk,how about banshee front shock will they bolt up,I kinda thought they were the same as stock blaster shocks,and if there not a good shock let me know what would be a good pair,thanks for all of your help bud.

also that's one hot looking blaster man,that red and black gets me every time lol,right now I got mine in pieces restoring it,it's going to have a red frame with white plastics.

also that's one hot looking blaster man,that red and black gets me every time lol,right now I got mine in pieces restoring it,it's going to have a red frame with white plastics.

This is how it looks now.
25deef27.jpg

My goodness dakota that thing looks like a banshee with those lights on there like that,I might have to steal that look my self laughs,and the diamond plate bark busters man ol man,yeah stick with that red and black buddy that thing looks wicked,also thanks toytech I will go with those I thought those would be better,thanks for all your help guys your great :)