Need help with 89 blaster!

ok im a newbie to 2stroke also, the only thing that i have a problem with right not is the misxture ratio. I bought 16oz of SuperTech 2stroke oil now with this brand what would you say would be the best ratio to mix.... Thanks in advance for the help

Im going to say 32:1.

P.s. get yourself a ratio right cup at your local dealership as well as a clymer or similar manual.

I get paid tomorrow, so i will be heading out to the shop to get all that, thanks.

ok i mixed 16oz of oil to 4 gallons of gas, and i dont know if its cause its cold or what but when it warms up it doesnt want to hold idle, any ideas of what could cause this>

did i mix the right amount? or do you think that i need to do somecleaning? im lost on this one. help me out guys

naw, thats because of your TORS or because the cable needs to be adjusted. and yes thats the right amount, 4.oz per gal is 32:1

naw, thats because of your TORS or because the cable needs to be adjusted. and yes thats the right amount, 4.oz per gal is 32:1

Thanks, ill be sure to try and get it unhooked tomorrow, if not then deffinatly sunday, thanks for all the help.

Ok, so im heading out right now to remove the TORS, i aslo have another ? as far as gear oil, or tranny oil what all would you suggest to use, so that when i go to change that then i can get the right stuff?

either some yamalube 4 or some motul 30 weight, i think maxima makes some good stuff too. be sure to not get a fully synthetic or your clutch wil slip since it is a wet clutch and synthetic is slippery as heck lol

Well thanks for the tips, i removed the TORS and its great i felt a little pwr change and it holds idle, and today im goin out to get some 30 weight, thanks for all the help