My 250r Timeline

I run 20w-50. I have no idea what my fronts are lol. Try and find you a PSI. Firts through third (all that I've had it in) the front end floats at about half throttle. The bottom end is insane.

yeah, if i could afford a high end pipe i would love to get one. but for now i think i could probably get more out of porting/head modification with the same or less cash. but shes got enough power that i can have my fun haha. i was gonna run the dg and didnt plan on changing, but i couldnt pass up a free fmf!

Ok, 4-5-6 is just as wild!!! Lol. My pipe was made between 88-90 so you may be able to find the same year range for cheap because it's 'old'. The AAEN on my Zilla was 200 bucks case the guy thought it was 'worn out' lmaolmaolmaolmao!!!! Just caked up with carbon and a rats nest

New update. Got new front tires and rims. 19" tires hole shot mxr6, love them. And got a new cylinder ported by CT racing. This thing is a rocket and is all top end power. Much much different than before and incredibly more powerful. I'm really glad as I did not know what to expect buying a ported cylinder with no info in it other than who did the work. 150 bucks for a top end rebuild and professional porting. Can't beat that!

Nice Lookin LT! I have two of them myself. I have an 88 that screams, full port and polish and a bone stock 85 that I am still working on a little. These bikes are fast. My 88 will lift the front end shifting into 5th and I weigh 260lbs.

Nice Lookin LT! I have two of them myself. I have an 88 that screams, full port and polish and a bone stock 85 that I am still working on a little. These bikes are fast. My 88 will lift the front end shifting into 5th and I weigh 260lbs.

Mine will tote the front end all day long but i only weigh a buck fifty lol

Your LT is looking good dude!!! Mine just got some fresh front tires and a new hood from a parts machine i bought