moved my rear fenders back 4 inches..

thanx brotha, but u did the work urself, and it is a kinda pita mod, prolly a 7 or 8 on the hard to DIY mod scale lol....and u nailed it dude, great work !!

i just finished modding my new rears yesterday, i get some pics of hows it cut and mounting for it, could make it a diy mabe lol

piiiics lol, yes sir it is definately a pita :eek: but worth it haha i also ran into a problem with my add on trunk wanting to get in the way ...

piiiics lol, yes sir it is definately a pita :eek: but worth it haha i also ran into a problem with my add on trunk wanting to get in the way ...

yea man its always something lol, but thats the fun of trying to figure out how to change it up, and make something that stands out.....thats worth the hassle imo

u gotta see how we are gonna kick out the silencers, instead of tucked up next to the frame lol...it looks sick....and again we are just trying to do what hasnt been done yetI:I

yea man its always something lol, but thats the fun of trying to figure out how to change it up, and make something that stands out.....thats worth the hassle imo

u gotta see how we are gonna kick out the silencers, instead of tucked up next to the frame lol...it looks sick....and again we are just trying to do what hasnt been done yetI:I

is the silencer mod gonna add 5lbs of boost like mine does? lol I:I I:I

heres a few pics of mine

fenders2.jpg

fenders.jpg

thats looks great man, nice and clean. thats pretty much exactly what i did too except i had to keep my factory air box for now lol X(