monster energy graphics

Reaper26

Sep 5, 2012
alabama
my friend has a white 04 blaster and saw the monster kit i have on my banshee and wants one, i got mine on ebay, it was cheap and looked ok, he wants a black one and ebay has half kits for the blaster(without fender graphics) i cant find a full kit. there a other full kits on there but he wants the monster, so does anybody know where we can find the whole kit?

He's looking for the full blaster kit. Not individual stickers.

anytime i cant find a full kit for some odd reason, i look at what they got on the kit, buy the individual stickers, and say perhaps its black backround, vynil wrap the quad in black and lay the stickers on,.

ive looked all over the place an cant find it, im guna try and contact the seller, if not hell just have to go with the rockstar kit.

I have seen many Blasters with Monster Energy graphics. Try a local graphic shop and see what they can design for you. It may cost a little more then the "off the shelf designs" but you will be the only one out there with that design. I had a 2004 blaster that i sold and it had a pretty sweet graphics kit, not monster but definitly a head turner

i use to have a skin industries kit on my 05 banshee and i wish i could find the same one for my blaster, it was nice, but they dont make that design anymore. kinda sucks. im guna get the blue rockstar and put on my blaster, so i really dont want him to get the rockstar too, thas why im tryin so hard to find the one he wants, i hate being copied.