Me and my 1988 blaster

Welcome to the forum. Somehow I missed this post I just noticed it now. I hope you can get it back up and running good, and enjoy it again. Blaster's have a strange way of making you realize what you enjoy most :)

Good luck, and I'll enjoy watching.

It needs a bath but for an 88 I think it looks pretty good. All original plastics and all that. Its only had performance mods done to it and its got plenty of power from them. I put all the mods I can think of in the first post. Definitely needs some tires though. It sees a lot of roads. And if you saw my post in the suspension section, I have plans on a cost effective way to widen 6" front and back and swap to some better suspension hopefully here in the future after I leak test and plug chop to get it running perfect.

If I remember correctly, the only things that it didn't roll off the showroom floor with in 1988 (except the engine work and exhaust) is the front bumper (hit a tree and replaced with another oem one), the chain and sprockets (went up one on front since we ride a lot of backroads), and the tires. Nothing else has been touched.