LT250r

Best person to go for for more power out a 250 is Matt Hatfield Racing in Kentucky. hes the ONLY person doing big bores for the 250's now and he can do up to a 310 or possibly 330. they are gnarly machines after hes done with them.

The only person running one of Carl's big bore motors is Gill and its a beast. Matt's 310's are mean as f**ck too

Last edited:
The only person running one of Carl's big bore motors is Gill and its a beast. Matt's 310's are mean as f**ck too

Chuck their is alot more then Gill running Carls bigbore. Their is several on the forum that run it.Not try to bag Mhr but i havent talk to anyone on the forums that is running a Mhr big bore.All The Scp pipe boys are running Carls motors. Also alot of the 500 boys are running Carls Motor. Also a + you can get a hold of Carl with out trying a million times. He help me tuned my quad before i ever bought or had him do any work for me. Also Mhr claims 50 or 51 out of the 310.I will be right at that on .10over from stock bore. so 67.25 ,So image if i went with his big bore. But i really dont want a big bore i want my quad to be reliable at the same time. so that is why i went with the set up i got now.45+ and going to be relieable as a stock motor or even more since their wont be a thrust washer issue anymore.

Oh nice,,, yea I know Carl builds some meeaaannnnn motors and it is a little painful trying to get in touch with Matt here lately but that's getting a lot better now. I'm either fixing to get an MHR or SCP pipe for my 265. My PSI is awesome but I want mo top end lol

I take it your going with the big end pin thrust washers?

Chuckie get the Scp pipe. I finally got my quad fixed.The whole time i was running the Scp pipe it was my reeds or stator not letting it run. It is crazy how fast it is now. I havent even got my new jug that is ported and head mod head back. I done the porting that i have now . It is unreal how much over rev i got. Also how hard my quad pulls from top to bottom. I just barely got beat by trx500r big bore piped computer upgraded and stage 2 hot cams . He got 16,000 grand in his 450r . I have v force 2s scp pipe, a little trial porting, Head widen to run .80 over Hinson clutch basket . He just won by the skin of his teeth. Im going to burn him when i get my other top end back from Carl. He one of them kids think 2 strokes suck and no way they can hang with the pokes. One of them.LOL!! I:I