Looking to share some spots in Orange Co.

Muggzy

Jul 11, 2010
Orange Co., NY
Hey All,
As you know, down-state isn't too friendly towards us. :( I have a couple of good spots to share and I'm looking for some riding buddies. I've got a Banshee that I recently rebuilt and I've just started a Blaster rebuild project. :eek:

Also, I'm driving to Rochester next week. So if anyone between NYC and Rochester has a Blaster frame, extended swing arm and/or plastics (especially rears) they're looking to unload? I'd love to save some shipping charges.

George

Hey TeamChaos,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I was away for a while. I'm in Highland Mills. I'm looking for some people to ride with this weekend but my riding buddies aren't responding. Interested? If not where exactly are you riding on the Appalachian trail? I've got spots in Chester, Woodbury and Middletown. Behind Napera would be good but it's too over-grown.

George

Oh man, you gotta show me where. Call me if your going out again< I can be there in a half hour and I'm home all week except this Tues 8/3/10.

I'll see if I can get out there sometime this week, it's really mint out there at night but not having a working headlight and riding in the dark isn't that much fun