little dramatic

88blasterman

Apr 20, 2011
350cc bored 40 over makes it 390cc+ !!!!!

extremly fast bike
i have the ownership
i have decided i would also PART IT OUT for the right price

it will do a wheely in any gear

this bike is set up for speed mostly acceleration every gear is the same full tilt balls to the wall
Sad to see it go love this machine
dont have the time or money for it anymore
2002 yamaha banshee
it has tons of aftermarket parts on it so im sure ill miss stuff
2 stroke
bored 40 over
twin full pro circuit race pipes $1000
the rear break caliper wasnt the best after storage so i ordered a new one and it doesnt even have 2 hours on it, ordered it brand new have receipt $200
this thing is fast, every gear is the same, rediculous
this atv is not for begineres or anyone under 150 pounds,
this atv is met for racing,
i recently took it up to 150km on the road next to my friends pick up truck
i didnt even top it out but i was hanging on for my life at that point and slowed down. six gear is another world.
the bad news: a few days ago i took it out like i normally do and it started right up but it was very boggy, the first few gears just felt like they didnt have the normal power, i took it into my mechanic friends shop where they look at banshees often, they told me the carbs needed to be fully serviced because they were not synced up ( this banshee has duel carbs) they were also dirty. They told me that the psi of one is 82 and the other is 85 they both need to be at 90psi to make the bike run, and they should be 100-120 for optimal psi.
they told me to fix it is going to cost me about 300-350$ which i dont have to spend on the atv, i have put enough money into it from getting it serviced i barely have time to ride the thing as it is so i have decided to just sell it untill i can afford such a fun toy.
it has shaved front plastics, better for racing and i find it looks better
has a custom metal girl grill
new chain
brand new carbon fiber brake pads
blue plastics
has a newer powder coated blue and green metal frame
the front tires have about 90% tread on them and the back ones
have about 70%
all the fluids in the bike are brand new only have ever put the expensive full synthetic race oil and 2 stroke oil, only has ever ran on high octane fuel

very sad to see it go and hopefully i can get another one in the future but i dont have the time to ride it anymore

ive never had any major problems with it, i bought it right after the engine was rebuilt and i put about 12-20 hours on it before stoaring it, it was in storage for a season then i took it out and it started right up i had fuel stabalizer in it during storage, then i drained all the fluids in it, oil, rad etc.. and had it fully serviced,
ive put about 4 -5 hours on it since its been out of storage

will not reply to low offers, i have spent over 5500$ on this beast and i am sad to see it go

350cc bored 40 over makes it 390cc+ !!!!!

the bad news: a few days ago i took it out like i normally do and it started right up but it was very boggy, the first few gears just felt like they didnt have the normal power, i took it into my mechanic friends shop where they look at banshees often, they told me the carbs needed to be fully serviced because they were not synced up ( this banshee has duel carbs) they were also dirty. They told me that the psi of one is 82 and the other is 85 they both need to be at 90psi to make the bike run, and they should be 100-120 for optimal psi.
they told me to fix it is going to cost me about 300-350$

This lot worries me some, especially the pressures!:(

Read between the lines, this bike sounds like it is not running.

Last edited: