KOR head/flywheel

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Ok with my ported motor and Honda intake all the way around the lightend flywheel -5 ounces has made a huge difference it revs faster and it gives it a whole lot more bottom end with my Vforce reeds and then I installed the head and boy it made a huge difference it wasn't tht hard to kick over like the Vito's head but when the bike is running it is lime running a whole new bike more power everywhere by far the best mod on my bike besides my porting this head shocked me when I rode it and wow I would never run any other head again props to KOR another job well done best mod ever I highly recommend them

Thanks for that input on the KOR head. I have one but don't know what improvement it makes because I didn't ride mine with the stock head.

I read the entire 38 pages of your MX build in the middle of the night last night. I remember there was some problems with the Boysen CR125 reeds (I woke about 3 am then went back to sleep after I read it, so maybe I remember things wrong), when did you et the VF3? And where did the red and white Blaster come from you were selling the Raptor 700 heel guards come from?

That's paps bike I have had it for about 2years and the boyessen reeds were find they were cr125 nothing wrong with them but the cr125 Vforce delta reeds suck so the cr125 reeds are going back in the bike they were amazing I just wanted to try the vforce

not a comma or period within a 6 mile radius !
you have to be failing english in school ???
c'mon speedy, them keys are feeling left out !

here, lemme play english teacher for 30 seconds...........

Ok, with my ported motor and Honda intake all the way around. the lightend flywheel -5 ounces, has made a huge difference. it revs faster and it gives it a whole lot more bottom end with my Vforce reeds.
then I installed the head, and boy it made a huge difference. it wasn't that hard to kick over, like the Vito's head, but when the bike is running it is like running a whole new bike.
more power everywhere. by far the best mod on my bike. besides my porting this head shocked me when I rode it. and wow I would never run any other head again. props to KOR for another job well done, best mod ever.
I highly recommend them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mexifreak 299
Hey I get lazy!!!on the forum and English is my highest grade right now with an A-.. in my stories I have to right I add them.and btw u got me an A. I wrote about the ride the teacher loved it soo u got me an A

Hey I get lazy!!!on the forum and English is my highest grade right now with an A-.. in my stories I have to right I add them.and btw u got me an A. I wrote about the ride the teacher loved it soo u got me an A

no more paragraph/sentences young man,
or i'm forwarding them to your english teacher, LOL