Jetting my new suped up blaster

TaylorMade44

Feb 10, 2014
Ok guys, I'm about to start putting everything back together. My question is about jetting. My quad is now going to have a toomey b1 pipe and silencer. A k&n air filter. Vented air box with snorkel cut off due to the 400ex shock. V force 4 reeds. The cylinder is stage 2 ported. The head is rechambered. It just got a fresh bore, just the next size over stock with a namura piston. Where I live my elevation is 360 feet. Where I ride is about 740 feet. It's just over an hour away. The toomey pipe kit comes with a 310 main jet. My question is do you think I'll still probably have to buy different jets or a jet kit? And if so, where and which ones? Thanks guys

Forget about a jet kit, they seldom come with any jets you can use.

The #310 that Toomey supplied should do for your mods, but buy a few more jets #320, #330, #340.

I would be putting in a #320 main and plug chopping to confirm.

http://www.jetsrus.com/

Save your $ on a jet kit and use it for a few plugs to plug chop. Don't forget to break your motor in properly and use good oil.. Get a few larger mains and go down from there. , you may also need to move your needle a clip. Btw,, You are going to be happy with those mods..;)