Is this the right price for this crank?

JPMartin86

Apr 14, 2009
Worcester
So im doing a bottom up rebuild of my motor due to the inconvenience of my clutch boss giving away.... and i came across this Wiseco Crank and Rod assembly on ebay for anywhere around $140-$180.

eBay Motors: YAMAHA BLASTER ATV CRANK WITH BEARINGS,SEALS,GASKETS (item 170326044852 end time May-27-09 05:28:34 PDT)

But then i just found what supposedly is the same kit for $78 at brennhammortorsports.com

2006 Yamaha Blaster 200 Wiseco Piston Crankshaft Kits & Connecting Rods at Power Parts Plus

am i missing something here? Im pretty sure this is too good to be true....

Last edited by a moderator:
look close as the 78 $ is for the connceting rod kit only
theres a variety of things yo ucan do but if you want a good crank setuo and some more power for the same price as stock just get a 3mil stroker they are a drop in mod and add torque ....159$ shipped from rjatv.com

look close as the 78 $ is for the connceting rod kit only
theres a variety of things yo ucan do but if you want a good crank setuo and some more power for the same price as stock just get a 3mil stroker they are a drop in mod and add torque ....159$ shipped from rjatv.com

Its extremely tempting to go out and ad more power to this quad but i would like to just keep it as reliable as possible. The down time of always fixing and tuning the quad is not what i want.

adding a 3mill doesn't drop the reliability that much. going higher does but as long as everything is done right you shouldn't have to worry and down time is just initially until you get everything setup then your good to go.

adding a 3mill doesn't drop the reliability that much. going higher does but as long as everything is done right you shouldn't have to worry and down time is just initially until you get everything setup then your good to go.

I dont know that i can trust your comment considering you have a picture of you mid air with tires falling off, its a little unsettling. hahaha JK that pic is awesome.

SO what did yiu do about the crank situation? my daughter blew up her blaster last weekend and the $82.00 is a good price did you go that route from power parts plus? or a 3 mil?