Im brakeless and need help

2001BlasterKiid

Oct 24, 2011
Southern Maryland
I am missing everything for my rear brakes except the foot pedal to press the brakes, what can i do to replace them cause i heard blaster stock brakes aren't the best. :-/

As soon as I saw this thread, I knew.... Contact Awk08!!! He sells GSXR1000 Brake kits for blaster that work insanely better than any other brake out there! There made to stop a Suzuki GSXR, which means your stopping something thats about a third of the weight of the GSXR. They're the best upgrade out there, He sells them in kits with mounting brackets. Comes with everything you need! I have a feeling hes gunna post!

Its a standard blaster thing you can google it. then ebay and have it for yourself. Awk's kit is beauty, but not the only choice is it gentlemen? word.... word... i like your ears....

Its a standard blaster thing you can google it. then ebay and have it for yourself. Awk's kit is beauty, but not the only choice is it gentlemen? word.... word... i like your ears....

it definately isnt the only choice, and others on here have fabbed their own.
my kit seems to be the popular choice for anyone wanting a simple, already fabbed and tested under the roughest conditions known to mankind here,
ready to bolt on in under a 1/2 hour, they'll spend more time googling than bolting this on

and if it isnt the best option, or the only choice,
why are you pm'n me asking for a set ????