i might be getting 2 yamaha blasters. I need your opinion!

what are the games worth? and what exactly is it missing?

the 7 games he chose were rockband, juiced 2 hot import nights, motor storm, tony hawk project 8, fight night round 3, grand theft auto IV, and madden 08... I dont know what used games are worth (new they were all 50-60.00 range one game I bought used (tony hawk project 8 for 15.00) if I were to guess 150.00 range seeing as though tony hawk used was 15.00? I dont know I'm no gamer expert...

well i am not exactly sure what is missing in total... he knows of the crank bearings, stator, and wiring harness... he said he was looking things over tonight to find out for sure and he is suppose to get back to me later tonight with an answer, if anything else was missing.

so let me get this straight... you can trade some video games for a blaster??? heeell yeah do it, jsut get it as a project and build it up however you want it.

thats what I'm saying.... and the guy already has the ps3 games that I didnt really want to part with, like the new call of duty modern warfare 2... so I am getting rid of only some of the games and keeping my playstation 3... haha I never really wanted to sell the playstation but I really want a blaster I miss my old one so bad!

Hey not to be a ball kicker but if this is your "last toy" then why not just hold out for something great and think long and hard about it, don't let the "fever" get to you. just sit back and wait it out and tell the wife your waiting for the perfect one,

when you buy a house there is furniture and decor to buy.... let all this pass and get her what ever she wants and tell her "any thing for you babe" and "only the best for you"

when all that is said and done ....do you really want a blaster? If so buy the newest best blaster you can find 2003-up with the good stoppers, if it where me I would buy a nice yzf450 or the like with electric start and reverse..

But I'm not you I have got 7 bikes and threre 4 wheelers and will buy more if I want too..been married for 4 years and she knew what she was getting into ...

All I'm really saying is this "last toy" thing is a big deal and why play that card on a crappy blaster.?? wait and get something real good

the kicker is (she doesnt want me "buying" my last toy... hence the trading going on... Which sucks, but gotta do what I gotta do... trust me (all the money is going into getting a house/ furniture to make her happy)... If I had a couple thou.. I would drop it all on a new toy... trussssst me. I think this will do... i will make a build thread called "from rags to riches" haha I can see it now.

so latest update:
The guy texted me and told me the motor was stolen out of the 96 so he is going to keep it for parts... but (he changes blasters more then I change my boxer briefs) Apparently he is getting 3 more blasters tomorrow and said I get my pick of any out of the 3 one is a 2002, second is a 2000, and the third is a 1998. He said the 1998 is the fastest but only needs a 12 dollar part, the 2000, needs a 25 dollar part, and the 2002 needs a 70 dollar part... (rings, stator, and a complete top end) I told him I wouldnt get my hopes up as the previous 2000 that he sent me pics of fell through, and so did his
96' but we'll see... I will post pics of all 3 tomorrow.. I just hope I'm not getting the run around. As for that 2001 that I listed that a local had... it was nice but it was a little too good to be true, the motor is in boxes for one (which he didnt advertise it that way).. but it does have newer kenda tires, aftermarket exhaust, nice dg front bumper, and aftermarket grab bar... but its a project and a half. I send an email telling him if he wants to part it out I would take what I stated above. Sorry I am ranting.

That sucks that it fell through again...hopefully one of those 3 blasters you said he is getting will be what you are looking for, just give them a good checking over before you decide to get it. Sometimes those cheap fixes turn out to be pretty expensive lol.

hey I'd stay away from this guy like I said earlier he's getting junk for free or very little money, I had a run in with someone like that and got a slapped together blaster with the worst parts he had like a bait and switch type deal.

as far as the wife goes, sorry for you man, if you do get a piece of crap wheres the money coming from to fix it? she ain't going to let money go to a sorry looking pile of sh*t stinking up the garage, it will be like a wishing well and depressing, I suggest you get your house first and "let" her park in the garage but claim it as yours, work on the house make her happy, all the while telling her your turn is coming and she will eventually be parking in the driveway. Go to her and tell her your going to put your wants aside untill y'all get settled in, but after that you GOING to spend some money
First wifes are a PITA ......Play smart brother

hes getting me pictures by tonight, I should know anytime now what the new 3 look like... i will keep you posted.

No in Falmouth..... heres the deal, the guy that was dropping his 3 new blasters off to him... his truck broke down so the kid is picking them up tomorrow... guess I gotta wait another day but I promise I will post pics as soon as he sends them my way!