i love the make an offer option on ebay!!

just scored a pep shock with detached rezzie for a 87 trx250r it was just revalved for a 170lb rider. asking price 375. aces make and offer price 165 and they bit... i cant freakin wait :D

TRX250r PEP Re-Valved Rear Shock/Suspension TRX 250r - eBay (item 270701055551 end time Feb-11-11 19:59:04 PST)

Looks like a steal and a half. The only thing I don't like is how he doesn't state his return policy. At any rate, it looks like it's in great condition and just a little less expensive than buying it new. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a steal and a half. The only thing I don't like is how he doesn't state his return policy. At any rate, it looks like it's in great condition and just a little less expensive than buying it new. :D

regardless of stated return policy or not if u file a paypal claim they will force the return

you do realize thats a stock shock right? it was just revalved by P.E.P...

still gonna be a good shock though......

you do realize thats a stock shock right? it was just revalved by P.E.P...

still gonna be a good shock though......

It is the stock bodied shock, but typically PEP relaces the pistons with their own, puts their own shims in, and then adjusts accordingly for application. It's quite a different shock in those terms. I believe PEP charges $350 or thereabouts just to send your shock in and have it revalved so it's not cheap. I contemplated doing it with the 450R shock I'm putting on, but I'm not THAT invested into my Blaster. :D

It is the stock bodied shock, but typically PEP relaces the pistons with their own, puts their own shims in, and then adjusts accordingly for application. It's quite a different shock in those terms. I believe PEP charges $350 or thereabouts just to send your shock in and have it revalved so it's not cheap. I contemplated doing it with the 450R shock I'm putting on, but I'm not THAT invested into my Blaster. :D

trust me I know all of this......

I just wanted to make sure he did not think it was an actual P.E.P shock.