hydraulic clutch?

lowkhalbalr

Jun 5, 2010
SRQ
i rode my buddys yzf and now i want a hydraulic clutch:p i know factory 7 makes one for 250 does anyone have experience with these? also what could i rob one off of a different bike? like a newer yamaha?

Blaster magura hydraulic clutch , nice if you have heavy springs and self adjusting as things heat up during a race. hard to find a good deal on these though!
5624_view.jpg

I run one and love it.It is a must especially if you run 5 hd springs.Great upgrade for the money.Just a little side note.Make sure when installing you have the free play adjusted correctly.I had a few issues with the free play but once I got it adjusted correctly it has been nothing but great.I also threw out the plastic line and spent the extra dough on a stainless braided line.Plus I didn't like how the plastic line was so close to the base of the cylinder.

Reactions: lasxgames
I run one and love it.It is a must especially if you run 5 hd springs.Great upgrade for the money.Just a little side note.Make sure when installing you have the free play adjusted correctly.I had a few issues with the free play but once I got it adjusted correctly it has been nothing but great.I also threw out the plastic line and spent the extra dough on a stainless braided line.Plus I didn't like how the plastic line was so close to the base of the cylinder.

thanks for the extra info!!!!

thanks for the extra info!!!!

Anytime bro.If you have any problems installing it let me know.I have boughten every part for it so far.lol I even spent the extra few on the bleed kit.Made things much easier when setting it up.