how to widen a blaster for cheap

S

Sinisterchild

looking online and a arms and new axles are too expensive however i do want to widen the track of the blaster (06) i am a big guy and i think it will make me feel more comfortable in the turns

i am looking at front wheel spacers from durablue they have 1.5 and 2.5, i am looking at the 2.5, available my questions are;

is this ok for trail riding

what would i do to make the rear stable in this senario is it a rim and tire fix if so what recomendations do you have

can i still use the stock front rims and tires

is there anything els

any and all help is greatly appreciated i am very new to the whole atv thing and this blaster is my first i am 6foot1 and 250lbs so i know i am pushing the size limits of the bike but it was affordable and i am not ever going to get into racing so i am ok with something that is simple SAFE and fun.

thanks again

Mike

This really shouldnt be in this section. However a g-force axle is 200 bucks shipped. You and also flip the front wheel and get gforce wheel spacers for around 50 I think.

hay sorry dont know where i should have posted it but i was thinking about something cheap i could do myself, anyways thanks for the advice i am going to check into that

regards

mike

i would go with a banshee rear axle.....and ur best bet would actually be to get plus arms....ive heard spacers aren't that good....but plus arms are kind of pricey....adn the banshee rear axle shouldnt be to expensive.....or since sparky is putting a g-force on his maybe he'll sell u his

i would get a g-force axle and flip my front rims

thats what my quad has except now i have extended a-arms and flipped rims

i would go with a banshee rear axle.....and ur best bet would actually be to get plus arms....ive heard spacers aren't that good....but plus arms are kind of pricey....adn the banshee rear axle shouldnt be to expensive.....or since sparky is putting a g-force on his maybe he'll sell u his

did u have put spacer on the axle??

wheel spacers is a cheap way to go an if you tighten them down real tight an use lock tite you shouldn't have any probs out of them, you can even jump with them on there just make sure your bolts are tight before every ride

no u dont need spacers on them....and like blaster_freak said u can use spacers but u would definetly need to use lock-tite and checke them everytime u ride.....but thats your choice....i wouldnt trust them IMO