How Much oil to fill up the case

arturom_1987

Sep 18, 2012
Hello Guys I would like to know how much oil is required to fill up the transmission. I re sealed my cover because it was leaking and I noticed there is no dipstick?

Make sure you do not have any kind of Leaks , Get a Leak Down tester and check your motor ! , For the oil It is 650CM , About 5/8-3/4 of a US Quart ! , You can put in about half the Quart and run it for a few mins then check the oil level by the Sight under the Kicker !

And Also Welcome to The Site !

Reactions: WRE_Blaster
So once the side view glass is full? It is full and ready? You should not continue filling after you see the slide glass get full correct?

Reactions: Drakaar
So once the side view glass is full? It is full and ready? You should not continue filling after you see the slide glass get full correct?

not correct,
do not completely fill the sight glass, thats over filled.
look closely at the sight glass, clean it off well before, there is a high and low marks on the case, anywhere between those 2 lines is ok,
it also says on the clutch cover, right beside the oil fill cap...... 650 ml.
which is as stated above almost 3/4 quart,

not correct,
do not completely fill the sight glass, thats over filled.
look closely at the sight glass, clean it off well before, there is a high and low marks on the case, anywhere between those 2 lines is ok,
it also says on the clutch cover, right beside the oil fill cap...... 650 ml.
which is as stated above almost 3/4 quart,

As I stated in the First post its 650CM , About 5/8-3/4 of a Quart

Reactions: WRE_Blaster
Mann thnk gob and y’all both 😮‍💨💪🏽bc I was putting the whole cart n it was cumn outt my side case