How did you do this season?

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
if you race, what did you get overall for points?

I rode in a local series here and ended up getting 2nd for the season. if I would not have got a DNS on the first race of the season I would have got 1st...
(I blew my rear shock in practice)

and went to a couple of races at a different track and got 2nd both times. one in C open and the other in B open.

good job TJ!

i drag race at BLAIR BEDFORD DIRT RACERS INC.

semi pro 2 stroke atv class #56 246-270cc 1st place

semi pro 2 stroke atv class #59 270-320cc 1st place

i had a couple bad finishes and a missed a race or two but still got the points by a good bit. big thanks denny mears at flotekperformance - Home for the bada** engine work!

Last edited:
I was leading points at Sunset Ramblers in Small Bore Quad in Galion, Ohio until i blew the motor the week before round 4. i missed round 4. but am heading back for 5 and 6 this weekend. sooooo i'm currently 3rd. looks like (unless some miracle happens) i'll be 3rd for the season.
I won a few races at some other tracks this year also.
My average finish in ALL events this year is 2nd. :)

went to the last race of the season last night. Got my season plaque.... and my cousin got 4th overall for the season on his 90mod... so we took some pics with our plaques form this season.

Mine:
kkkkj.jpg

His:
kkkk.jpg

^^^^^^ good job
Jordan is 3rd in points with 2 races left....hopefully get to second...not bad for spottin em 7 races with the crf

awesome job to all our racers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats tater, awesome season as usual
but how much will your et's drop with that big belly full of banquet food, hahahaaa

congrats tater, awesome season as usual
but how much will your et's drop with that big belly full of banquet food, hahahaaa

thanks.. i dont try to make myself lighter, just stay about where i am. i will make the quad lighter before i stop eating.. I:I