hopefully this will open some ppl's eyes....

Goin to get my stuff outta my car this morning.....ill post up.some pics of the carnage for you guys...even though I'm not proud of what I've done...I kno how everyone likes pics.....

Wow... glad you're okay. It could have been a ton worse... I guess it's just a lesson to be learned. It's a good thing the cops were decent about it. Good luck in the future my man...

thats a bad demon you have created for yourself. i know what you are going through. if you ever need anything, shoot me a PM. i wish you the best of luck!

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

If this makes you feel any better I did this 2 blocks away from my house in a residential neighborhood ....struck 2 parked pick-up trucks went through a telephone pole then hit a parked mustang.......and still managed to get it home at 9k rpm's at 1am, as there was no tranny fluid left......had my g/f at the time take the blame told the cops she was run off the road by some crazy dude hauling ass...Nationwide totally forgave her and I was really lucky I had the seat belt on.....I was doing atleast 70mph in a 25 just to see what the car had "it was only 2 weeks old" and I was wasted, not proud of it but I'll tell you this much I dont drive very often either after that if I've been drinking

393865_343105532377711_100000348027983_1203232_196911222_n.jpg

425219_343106032377661_100000348027983_1203235_373709213_n.jpg

Went back today to get the rest of my belongings, pay my tow n storage fees....total was 300, drove down the road n sold the pile o sh*t to a scraper for 250....snapped a few more pics before it was hauled off....
IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

If this makes you feel any better I did this 2 blocks away from my house in a residential neighborhood ....struck 2 parked pick-up trucks went through a telephone pole then hit a parked mustang.......and still managed to get it home at 9k rpm's at 1am, as there was no tranny fluid left......had my g/f at the time take the blame told the cops she was run off the road by some crazy dude hauling ass...Nationwide totally forgave her and I was really lucky I had the seat belt on.....I was doing atleast 70mph in a 25 just to see what the car had "it was only 2 weeks old" and I was wasted, not proud of it but I'll tell you this much I dont drive very often either after that if I've been drinking

Way to admit to insurance frausd on the internet elvis, may want to take that part out, seriously

Takes a big man to admit when you have a problem. Glad you were able to learn the lesson that you did without hurting yourself or another.

Just think about how much you spent a month on beer and what you will be able to do with the money when not drinking. A buddy of mine got busted when we both left a party. I took the freeway and he took the back roads. He got busted but we both learned our lessons. He bought a boat with what he saved every month and I got a bigger house for the family.

Just think about how much you spent a month on beer and what you will be able to do with the money when not drinking. A buddy of mine got busted when we both left a party. I took the freeway and he took the back roads. He got busted but we both learned our lessons. He bought a boat with what he saved every month and I got a bigger house for the family.

i plan on giving my wife and kids the better life that they deserve....