help me out

aaaahhhhh, plug chops work for other 2 strokes besides blasters, just sayin.

aaaahhhhh, plug chops work for other 2 strokes besides blasters, just sayin.

If a Blaster needs + 6-7 for simular mod, start +8 sizes ond work down. Must be used otherwise would think you'd have some instructions with it. Have you considered looking on a YZ forum :D:-/. Might have to bump the pilot too.

I could be wrong too, that pipe may be less improvement if stock Yz is good , compared to a chitty Blasturd pipe:eek:

If a Blaster needs + 6-7 for simular mod, start +8 sizes ond work down. Must be used otherwise would think you'd have some instructions with it. Have you considered looking on a YZ forum :D:-/. Might have to bump the pilot too.

I could be wrong too, that pipe may be less improvement if stock Yz is good , compared to a chitty Blasturd pipe:eek:

all the yz forums i have been on suck X( id rather stay here. people actually help you here. i have a thread for my yz on another forum and i still dont have a reply

If your yz has a mikuni carb it should take the same jets. do you have any spares from your blaster?

hey i notcied u seem to know a lot..haveing problems with my blaster running to rich. im running fatty pipe power core 2. 230 main jet 32.5 pilot jet and needle 3 notch all its doing is backfireing and im going throw plugs like mad can u help please and thank you

hey i notcied u seem to know a lot..haveing problems with my blaster running to rich. im running fatty pipe power core 2. 230 main jet 32.5 pilot jet and needle 3 notch all its doing is backfireing and im going throw plugs like mad can u help please and thank you

not the guy to ask about jetting. i lack intelligence in that subject