handlebar grips

rockermaxx

Jun 6, 2009
I have never replaced my handlebar grips and they are in extreme need of being replaced. I have read all the instructions on removing and installing them but I cannot find stock handlebar dimensions. the handlebar grips come in different sizes and lengths. I would appreciate if somebody would let me know what they are and if anybody has any brand recommendations?

Thanks

i only use "oury" grips, the thickest, longest lasting, vibration absorbing, easiest on the hands, grips ever, search ebay for them, just got a pair of red ones for $10
oh yeah our bar size is 7/8", but you wont need to specify that with the oury's, they fit

i use the renthal diamond grips and they dont wear fast and they grip very well. they are only good if you wear gloves cause they will rip your hands raw on a hard ride.

hey i really hate the renthal dimond grips they really did tear my hands up. i absulutly haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttteee those grips. btw i needs some parts for a 2000 blaster for intance any kind of bars i need the hole headlight assmebly and would like a lenghtend swing arm if any one has one of these parts that they would sell for cheap email me at youngpaintballer_98@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
holy crap this is an old thread

i also use the oury grips, and they seem really great, nice and soft, very comfy, and can't complain for the price