fmf jet kit

shadow04

Feb 23, 2011
springfield missouri
does anyone know the size of the main jets in the fmf jet kit. are Boyesen Dual Stage Power Reedsbetter than the stock blaster reeds how much will the responce be noticable

does anyone know the size of the main jets in the fmf jet kit. are Boyesen Dual Stage Power Reedsbetter than the stock blaster reeds how much will the responce be noticable

Have no idea of the jet sizes, look on FMFracing.com. Yes the dual stage carbon reeds are much better than stock!

u can get jets anywhere pretty much. the kind of material isent gonna do sh!t..... there jet kits is basically a bunch of jets u can choose from. i bought 3 main jets off rocky mountain for $7 and there fine!. ur better off getting the carbon fiber reeds or super stocks. i run super stocks. i cant really tell u how much it increades, because i also changed the pipe when i put them on. but i did notice that the response is quicker and more crisp.

Dude, don't waste your time on jet kits. Go to jetsrus.com or anywhere else that sells jets for a reasonable amount. This way you'll get a range of the right jets for way less $. Not sure of your mods, but when I put on a pipe, new air filter and not airbox lid.....I bought 270-310 and ended up plug chopping to a 300.

I was just buying the jet kits just hoping sizes of jets but iam just going to buy them. I need i think 180 -300 but herd the fmf ones aint bad from the forums. I have a 190 in i think. I dont understand. The plug chop. I am just going to get the reeds bc with reeds you have jet again wont you. I have full fmf k&n filter and airlid off and bored 30 over. Ia
m just trying to make it quick for cheap and doing it myself. Iam new to. 2 stroke this is my 1st one. But iam going to school for a mechanic but it seams small engines is easier than a car and fun to ride

In my dealings with jet kits you seem to get obscure jets, which never seem to cover what you need.

Grab yourself 6 jets #260 to #310.

Chuck in a #280, read up on plug chops, do one and take it from there.

The should be no need to change jets for a reed swap, reeds dont change the breathing, just manage it better.

In my dealings with jet kits you seem to get obscure jets, which never seem to cover what you need.

Grab yourself 6 jets #260 to #310.

Chuck in a #280, read up on plug chops, do one and take it from there.

The should be no need to change jets for a reed swap, reeds dont change the breathing, just manage it better.

^^^^^^^ and that's the truth.......RUTH!