FMF Fatty -vs- FMF SST

it's quite obvious the rider in the above video has way more experience and skills than the other riders, he was the only one in full race gear, some even in jeans a t-shirts.
he probably would win on a stock bike !

Well sad thing is he gets dusted by 300s an rappys an his blaster his fully built....

If he gets dusted by raptors and 300ex's, it's obviously not fully built.

or he may have to keep it to a certain point so it's still race legal.

My blaster's not fully built, far from it in fact, but I have no problem leaving raptor 350's and 300ex's behind.

Dude i never said it was wasnt a good pipe but my freind has a fatty an hes always behind me.. damn toomeys are a good pipe NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS GODS GIVEN GIFT...an how am i band wagon when i own one????????????????? Yes theres better pipes but toomey runs good on stock moters to ported moters all around good pipe....

Dude make up your mind......Joke or a good pipe? Your worse then a politcian! Not that I care one way or another. I just been reading this and seeing you talk out of both sides of your mouth!!! Im done!!LOL

Vspec this blasters built elkas all around +2 asr swinger asr +3+1 a arms ported head shaved dyno port an the 300s an 250s he runs agianst are built but they now race 400s an one is on an r blown cash lol i personaly think its a joke compared to the toomey IMO but they dont really count here...

Last edited:
I like my SST set up.I run it on my BBK with no issues and i ran with just a .050 wiseco stock head/jug combo and too liked it then.

The SST is the high end fmf and it pulls through the rpms just fine!

I personally think people jump on the band wagon with the "BUY A TOOMEY" comments.If toomey was gods gift to the blasters there wouldnt be any other pipes out.Personally if i swap pipes ill be skipping the toomey band wagon all together and getting a DYNOPORT had one on my kdx its a bad ass pipe!

Now since moneys an issue here and you have half of it id say go with the fatty since you have a silencer to go with it and it will save you a bunch.If you were to buy a kit id say SST of the two.

Dont get me wrong i have no issues with toomey i have toomey T6's for my banshee but theres alot better pipes than toomeys for the blaster and theres no reason to only suggest a toomey calling fmf sh*t.

I'll have to 100% agree with you & AWK on this... It's a highly debated mod sorta like the VF3/Boysen argument. But anyways, you got a great voice of reason here lol. I'm getting me a FATTY & I can't F*****G wait to see how much it really wakes up my port work. It should be an entirely new beast once I get my jetting right! I:I

BTW...we just picked up a fatty equipped bike yesterday, but have a few things to fix before we can give any ride reports, it'll be my first experience with an FMF, and i can't wait to put it thru the paces here in the trails

Keep us posted with a good write up on your findings, I'll keep an eye out for your review.

i personally like the fatty but it is the only pipe i have tried as i bought my blaster with it installed and as far as i know the inside are stock. this pipe loves low end!!! just a blip of the throttle and the front end is off the ground!