f7 or lrd exhaust???

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Which would be a better exhaust for racing short track and some long tracks and alot of trails which pipe would be a all around better pipe

Really I think they are the same power wise but I think the lrd might be a little heavier but I haven't had a chance to run my 15 dollar f7 head pipe yet but I will soon whichever runs and looks the best I will end up using I was just wondering if someone had the chance to run both pipes

Wait you have a 15$ f7 head pipe?

And you say heavier? I have a lrd 1st gen its the 2 piece model and its light gonna guess way less then half the weight of a stocker and still way lighter than a dg. (only 2 pipes i have actually ran and had my hands on myself.) But the lrd is a great pipe power down low and absolutly SCREAMS!!!! up top also.

both are good pipes, prolly close to equal IMO
but pretty hard to argue with factory 7's race results available on their website
i have one of both, on seperate bikes, but havent had the chance to run them back to back on the same bike yet

Wait you have a 15$ f7 head pipe?

And you say heavier? I have a lrd 1st gen its the 2 piece model and its light gonna guess way less then half the weight of a stocker and still way lighter than a dg. (only 2 pipes i have actually ran and had my hands on myself.) But the lrd is a great pipe power down low and absolutly SCREAMS!!!! up top also.

Its lighter than a stock pipe and yea didn't u ever see that in my rebuild thread it's rusty as hell but the guy thought it was stock so that's why I got it so cheap and I got the exhaust manifold I was going to chrome it but I don't know where to take it so I think I am going to take a black high temp paint to it if I don't use it I will put it on paps bike and run the lrd don't know which I want to use yet