experimenting with some designs

warmeck

Dec 25, 2012
Connecticut
so i was bored a couple days ago and decided to experiment with some colors tell me what u guys think?

IMAG0285_zpsa6a99562.jpg

IMAG0286_zps258efdfe.jpg

IMAG0287_zps53260eee.jpg

IMAG0284_zpsd5781478.jpg

btw id you spray your frame? I see overspray everywere

yes its over spray from the design and me touching up stuff. i painted it, so its easy to touch stuff up that has been over sprayed. i just wanted to see how it looked, so i can see if i wanted to change the color scheme of it, But i decided against it so i will touch it up with black paint. Not really in a rush to touch it up tho lol:eek:

It's kind of hard to tell how it looks detailed, but from what I can see I think it looks pretty sweet. I'm a sucker for black and white color schemes ESPECIALLY when there's some nice straight lines breaking the colors up !

looks good to me..... i want one of those plastic jeeps I:I ive been watching garage sales trying to find one..... wanna weld up a metal frame full suspension, and give it a huge electric motor........... or possibly slamm it and make it fast

looks good to me..... i want one of those plastic jeeps I:I ive been watching garage sales trying to find one..... wanna weld up a metal frame full suspension, and give it a huge electric motor........... or possibly slamm it and make it fast

ill sell it to you if your interested? it just sits there.