Exhaust mix ups

joshleb

Jan 2, 2008
UK
I have Fat Boy 2 end pipe on my Blaster, and want to buy the main pipe for it.
I was going to buy the Paul Turner main pipe, but have found the FMF Fatty Front Pipe for cheaper, would they be interactable?
Or should i spend the extra money and buy the whole Paul Turner pipe?

personaly I dont know on this Ap. but i know a freind of mine had a DG head pipe with fmf silencer, my guess is they may be somewhat interchangeable , personaly though I would just stick with one brand. If it were me I'd just shell it out.

Thanks, going to get the Paul Turner.

I live in the UK, and everythings so expensive over here for quad parts.
So whats $249 in USA is the same as $400 in UK!

Taht sucks

We are catching up in gas prices, though. I think were up to about half what you guys pay. What's shipping/duty run on these? It should be classified as machine parts and be rather cheap, at least I would think. We ship cars and car parts alot and it doesn't seem that bad.

A

gas is cheaper over there but here its a pain in the ass, i can't even get gas in my truck to go mudding. (my brother drives becuz i have no lescience yet)

Dont get the FMF for a blaster, not worth the money. keep FMF's on dirt bikes where they shine. Same goes for toomeys, keep them on banshees

i have heard that the paul turner pipe is sh*t compared to F7 and lrd not sure if its true as never been on a blaster with a paul turner pipe

i have heard that the paul turner pipe is sh*t compared to F7 and lrd not sure if its true as never been on a blaster with a paul turner pipe

NOPE. Not sh*t at all.

Ive ridden blasters equiped with the following pipes
LRD (best by far)
DG
FMF
toomey
Paul Turner (2nd place no problem)

however I havent tried
CT
F7
But these two pipes are close too identical and manufactured by the same company (and Ive heard many times over these are better than the Paul Turner)