E- Bay Warning !

Rich, looked it up in sold, item number has one active(unsold) and one sold to
l***k( 519) US $25.00 plus the shipping 1 Jan-31-14 18:53:21 PST
Is this you? If not it was only quantity of 2 with this being 1 sold
Thanks... no that's not me my total $35.00 .It was cheaper to get it from this person even having to pay shipping than others with free shipping. I don't even care about the part or the money .If I did I would not have ordered the stock one that cost $60.Fri that got here Mon. I was really using the Heel Guards as an example pertaining to the GUEST having no history.Thats why I said ,no one likes to get ripped off. I do not know what happened ,why it happened or who did it . I thank Awk08 for his interest in this matter and if I did do something wrong I will admit it cuz Im not an E- bay expert.

here's sunsetwed's reply to me on ebay, copy and pasted:

Dear 2010awk08,
Interesting is the guy from Federal Way, Washington??
- sunsetwed

2nd.............

Dear 2010awk08,
Not really sure what this guy is talking about. The listing shows 3 sets that I have and one set sold. I have only sold one set. It was delivered Thurs Feb 6th, 2014 to Federal Way, Washington. I have never gotten a message about this part being missing. This is the first I have heard of this. Sounds to me like he may be a little mixed up. Attached is a screen shot of proof of delivery.
Thanks for contacting me about this !
- sunsetwed

Clipboard01.jpg

so, i was wrong about the item # not being able to be the same, and not understanding that he had multiples for sale in the same listing.
that does mean that the same item # could still be for sale.
but the guy has no clue about any of this, and responded in a very timely manner.

it's still up in the air what happened to rich ?

so, i was wrong about the item # not being able to be the same, and not understanding that he had multiples for sale in the same listing.
that does mean that the same item # could still be for sale.
but the guy has no clue about any of this, and responded in a very timely manner.

it's still up in the air what happened to rich ?
Thank you Awk08, for taking youre time to follow up with this concern. I was up to 5am with my wife about this .I still do not know what happened. I do know, it is not worth getting anyone else upset or liable over. It was my problem not the Blaster Forums .

Just contact him and see if you can work something out. He said it was delievered so maybe to the wrong address?

Just contact him and see if you can work something out. He said it was delievered so maybe to the wrong address?
Thanks for youre concern, However I am no longer going to pursue this for $35.00. I only bought the 450 guards because members said they were a good replacement for stock. At the time stock guards were not to be found. So I got the 450 guards. I still wanted a stock r side so if I sold the Blaster I could put it back stock. That's why I still got the stock set even though the others were on order. All is well.

To show I rea
Full skid plate 001.JPG
lly did get the stock Blaster Guards here is a pic as it now sits !
Thanks for youre concern, However I am no longer going to pursue this for $35.00. I only bought the 450 guards because members said they were a good replacement for stock. At the time stock guards were not to be found. So I got the 450 guards. I still wanted a stock r side so if I sold the Blaster I could put it back stock. That's why I still got the stock set even though the others were on order. All is well.
To show I really did get the Stock guards put on !
Full skid plate 001.JPG

It was my problem not the Blaster Forums .

not trying to beat a dead horse
url

but when you posted this on here, being the family type we are, it became our problem too.
i'd have liked to gotten more info from you and called ebay to see what really did happened,
but if you're content with the outcome, so am I.

on another note, the seller just sent me this, i'm in awe :)..............

Dear awk08,
I do want to thank you for alerting me to this matter. My name is Tommy GXXXX I rode for factory Honda ATC in the early 80s on a 200 X years back . And I do have a lot of very cool rare memorabilia . If you give me your address I would love to send you something.
Thank you again

Tommy Gxxxx
- sunsetwed

i'll be sure to post up what he sends me when it arrives :)

Reactions: armyboyjared