dyno runs at KP

ROCKSTAR

Aug 31, 2009
my brother and i recently took a trip (9hrs round trip) to meet the guys at Kennedy Powersports. to start, Angus and George are very good guys, i enjoyed meeting them. we took 2 banshees and 1 blaster to dyno run. (blaster belongs to 370's g/f, aka 369dunebunny). i wont go into specifics, but the couple days we spent there was tons of fun, informative, and all the good things you expect from a performance company. he gave us a tour of his shop, and told us how he performs his work and the tools he uses. to say the least i was very impressed.

for those of you wondering where to get your work done....i recommend KP. very knowledgeable guys (no stranger to blasters either, haha), very nice work, and fast too.(prices werent bad either,remember in most cases...you get what you pay for) when i was there i ran into a few problems with my bike, and angus was nice enought to help me figure them out, help me fix em, and keep the dyno runs going. i hope to do business with them in the future.

thaks again, i appreciate all that you guys did for me and chris. and i cant wait for another visit